Clear Communications with Attune - most durable & advanced sound technology in the industry
Attune delivers superior digital audio performance through four key features:
- Operates on a restricted 1.9GHz band with a regulated Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) voice technology protocol for interference-free communications. (Conventional systems operate on the unrestricted and more interference-prone 2.4GHz band used by Wi-Fi and cellular phones).
- Attune uses true digital packet diversity, virtually eliminating communication dead spots and signal fading for exceptionally strong clarity and reception.
- Advanced Digital Noise Cancelling blocks practically all ambient noise.
- Echo Cancel provides clearer communications with no background reverberation
Say goodbye to drive-thru miscommunication and lost orders. Attune II actively reduces ambient noise up to 4 times so your employees can hear your customers and get orders right the first time.
The Attune II touchscreen multimedia center module integrates live security camera feeds so your drive-thru operators can see, as well as hear, your customers. Designed for maximum simplicity, the Attune II center module makes system management, recording greetings, even backing up — easier than ever.
OPERATIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Designed for the reality of QSRs
- Touchscreen access to live surveillance feeds
- Built to take whatever your employees dish out
- Silence: the sweet sound of your success
- Manager system wide headset overview capability
By connecting the Center Module and All-In-One Headsets or Belt Packs wirelessly, it is possible to communicate between the
All-In-One Headsets or Belt Packs or between the All-In-One Headsets or Belt Packs and the customers at the order post.
With Attune II, conversations are smoother, orders flow faster and customers are far happier.
- Our clients asked us to put an end to frustrating drive-thru conversations that force customers and employees to repeat themselves again and again which slows down the queue and costs money.
- Our answer? Attune II™ — a redesigned headset with the most sophisticated noise-reduction technology we have ever developed for Food Service.
PanasonicOrder.com and Comvox.net are operated by Comvox Systems LLC, an authorized Panasonic Reseller; Panasonic Prime Partner. This site is not operated by or associated with Panasonic Corporation of North America. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Prices and programs are subject to change without advanced notice. All orders are subject to final approval .and are subject to product availability. Sales Tax charged where required by law.